I have had my cast on for 4, almost 5 weeks now. Mobility is not easy to say the least, so much so in fact that I think twice about leaving the house. I am going stir crazy!! I never spend this much time at home. I spend a lot of time out and about. It is 105 degrees out and I cant even go swimming! Mckenna askes me to go swimming at least 3 times everyday and is upset everytime I say no.
I started going back to the office last week. Up till then I was working from home, which is awesome by the way. I was doing everything from home that I would normally be doing at the office without the 3 hours of commuting everyday. 3 weeks was apparently long enough according to my boss. Even though I was efficient and was meeting all my deadlines for the projects I was working on he wanted me back in the office. He was pretty rude about it too. Driving with my left ankle is a little sketchy but I'm managing.
A week from this Friday I have to get an xray to see if the bone has healed. If everything is good the Doctor is putting me in a boot which is a sort of walking cast I guess. Not sure how long I have to wear that. After the boot it's physical therapy time!
No comments:
Post a Comment