This is an account of events, a record of experiences, ideas and reflections. These are my scratch, scribble and ramblings...
Friday, September 09, 2005
From Gimpy to Limpy
I got my cast off today! After 6 weeks of crutches and a cast that smelled like it could have walked all by itself, my foot is free! According to the doctor I was supposed to bring in a "Boot" with me to my appointment. I am sure he didn't tell me that so I didn't show up with one. He looked at my Xrays and said that the bone was healed and since I didn't bring a boot we would skip the boot process as long as I promised to take it very slow and easy... I PROMISE! I have very little flexibility in my ankle and foot right now so I am limping around but at least I can put weight on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment