This is an account of events, a record of experiences, ideas and reflections. These are my scratch, scribble and ramblings...
Friday, December 23, 2005
Movie with my kids
I have today and next Monday off for Christmas. It will be a nice long weekend. I have been wanting to take the kids to see "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe"for a while now so today we went to see it. I was very much surprised by the movie. I wasn't expecting much but left really liking it. The kids all liked it a lot also. Mckenna spent the whole movie on my lap but not because she was scared- she just wanted to be with Daddy. After the movie we drove around and looked at Christmas lights. We found a couple of streets off of Decoro that were beautifully decorated. One home had music playing and the lights on the house went on and off with the music. We had a good time today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment