Monday, March 06, 2006

My Little Skater Girl

Sunday Tiya, Mckenna and I went to Central Park and had a picnic. We took sandwiches, chips and drinks and sat at one of the picnic tables and ate. Tiya brought her skateboard and Mckenna brought her bike. As usual Mckenna was running around the play area making friends. One minute she would be talking and playing with some little kid her age on the slide and the next she would be playing on the swings with kids twice her age. It's funny to watch her. She has no inhibitions at all.

Tiya is amazing on her skateboard. It was like she got really good over night. It seems like the last time I saw her skate she was trying to do tricks and now all of a sudden she is jumping her board up onto things and jumping over things. I guess it was a little more than a phase she was going through. It's cute to listen to her talk about wanting to get sponsored. I would like to get her into snowboarding- I know she would be great at it. I think she gets it from her Daddy. :) I was never any good at skateboarding though.

No comments: