

We all got out of bed slowly and made our way to the kitchen. I made grits for breakfast- yeah say what you want but the kids and I, well, we just loves us some grits (said in my best southern drawl). After breakfast we cleaned up around the house a little and then headed down to Orange County. I'm trading some design work for 3 new mountain bikes. The guy I'm trading the work with owns a bike shop. I mostly wanted bikes for Tiya and Devyn but the guy I know gave me a bike also. They're great bikes! My bike, the Giant Trance, was bike of the year last year and Tiya and Devyn both got new Giants. The kids love their new bikes and I am so anxious to go riding with them. I wanted so badly to take them mountain biking with me and now we get to go.We went from the bike shop to Dad's house to visit. The kids could hardly wait to pull their bikes out of the car and ride them. We stayed the night at Dad's, hung out for a little while Sunday and then headed back home. I plan on taking the kids mountain biking this next Saturday or Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment