I took the kids to see Fiddler on the Roof last night at the C.O.C Performing arts Center. The play was performed by the Canyon Theatre Guild. We had great seats and had a perfect view. I made the mistake of buying tickets for an evening show so unfortunately Mckenna didn't see much of it. It wasn't long before she was fast asleep on my lap. Tiya really liked it. She thanked me a couple of times on the way home and talked about it for days. This is an account of events, a record of experiences, ideas and reflections. These are my scratch, scribble and ramblings...
Saturday, August 05, 2006
Fiddler on the Roof
I took the kids to see Fiddler on the Roof last night at the C.O.C Performing arts Center. The play was performed by the Canyon Theatre Guild. We had great seats and had a perfect view. I made the mistake of buying tickets for an evening show so unfortunately Mckenna didn't see much of it. It wasn't long before she was fast asleep on my lap. Tiya really liked it. She thanked me a couple of times on the way home and talked about it for days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment