It's been far too long since I last wrote anything in my blog so lets get caught up shall we?
I have been mountain biking like a mad man over the summer (slight exaggeration). What I really mean to say is that I have mountain biked with consistency as best defined by a 40 year old man who works full time and has 3 children. For the most part I go mtn. biking every Tuesday evening after work. My endurance is way up (wink, wink) and I am feeling great. Now if I could only get my kids to go biking with me. My Tuesday evening rides are about to end though as today is the last day of summer and Daylight Savings time is near. With it getting dark earlier plus setting our clocks back an hour it will be dark before I can even get to the trail. Looks like I will be moving my rides to the weekends until spring.
Last year this time I broke my ankle and was not able to complete my Bi-Annual Flight Review. I hadn't flown for almost a year. I felt like a bird with a broken wing. I finally completed my flight review last month and have flown a little bit. I can't begin to explain how incredible it feels to get back in the air. I flew to Big Bear for dinner on Labor Day. The flight back was incredible! We left Big Bear as the sun was setting and flew back into the sunset. It was dark when we got back to the airport.
Well, I will do my best to keep up to date so stay tuned...
My camera is missing so I might not have that many pictures on my blog for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment