Friday, September 22, 2006

2006 NFL Season

The 2006 NFL season is now in full swing. The NFL Network is now 3 years old and growing like mad. We now occupy 3 stages and have probably doubled or tripled our office space. We launched a new graphics package with kick-off at the beginning of this month that was designed and developed by Troika Design Group in Hollywood. The redesign was far too massive to handle in-house.

I have been working on logo designs lately for new segments. The first logo is for Total Access Top 5. Don't ask me what the segment is about- I have no clue- football?.

Final Total Access Top 5 logo: 2D Version


Total Access Top 5 logo: 3D Version



Stat Watch is another logo I have been working on. Here are three concepts I came up with. They decided on the bottom logo.



No comments: