I dropped off the kids with their mother's early Sunday morning and went to church- OK, I went to a motorcycle race but God likes races! I know this because it was a cold ride to Willow Springs on our bikes in the morning and we even got rained on but, as soon as the race started the clouds cleared, the sun shined and the rain stopped. Amen
This was the 4th Annual Toyota 200- 80 laps on a 2.5 mile track for 200 miles. It was the first time that I had been to Willow Springs. The whole time I was there watching the race I was wishing that I had brought Devyn with me. He would have loved the race. I didn't bring him because I was concerned about the ride to the track. I was riding with guys I had never ridden with and wasn't sure how they were going to ride. There was a strong chance of rain also and didn't want to ride Devyn on the back of the bike in the rain. As it turned out it did rain but the guys I rode with were good riders. I'm taking him next time for sure. There are races coming in November. I think by then it will be too cold to ride on the bike.
God and I are both anxious for the 5th Annual Toyota 200 even though God already knows who is going to win!
No comments:
Post a Comment