As I mentioned yesterday, I finally got my motorcycle back and Man does it feel good. It cost me a heafty chunck of change but hey, I got my bike back. I'm back to my normal commute to and from work. It's nice getting that occational adrenalin rush too that you just can't get in a car. I had a cop watch me, this morning, as I drove by him - he was giving a ticket. I'm sure he was noticing how loud my bike was. It is only a matter of time before I get a ticket for noise.
This is an account of events, a record of experiences, ideas and reflections. These are my scratch, scribble and ramblings...
Wednesday, July 06, 2005
Back in the Saddle
As I mentioned yesterday, I finally got my motorcycle back and Man does it feel good. It cost me a heafty chunck of change but hey, I got my bike back. I'm back to my normal commute to and from work. It's nice getting that occational adrenalin rush too that you just can't get in a car. I had a cop watch me, this morning, as I drove by him - he was giving a ticket. I'm sure he was noticing how loud my bike was. It is only a matter of time before I get a ticket for noise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment