Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Hockey 3

Hockey class last night was good. I wasn't feeling as energized as I have been lately though. I haven't gotten a whole lot of sleep the last few nights and I'm sure that has a lot to do with it. I only skated one day this week also. For some reason the coach thought I was doing good though. I was shocked when he came up to me after I had just got off the ice and said, and I quote, "You are look'n fuck'n great out there! Keep it up boss!" Wow!

My speed is greatly increasing and I am passing better for the most part. I have been practicing stick handling at home with a golf ball in the family room. It isn't quite like a puck but it seems to work OK. My skates are killing my feet. I was hoping that they would break-in better but no such luck. It is my heals mostly. I have to find a way to get better skates.

No comments: