I went to see the Orthopedic doctor today. He was a foot and ankle specialist. I would never have ever imagined they would have a doctor that specialized in just feet and ankles. Anyway, he looked at the xrays and determined that I did not need any pins. Thank the Lord! All I could imagine hearing was the sound of drills as they were drilling through bone.
I was amazed to find out that they don't use plaster for casts anymore. Go ahead and laugh but, the last cast I had was when I was in grade school. I suppose that kind of dates me. Tiya went with me and insisted that the doctor give me a colored cast. If I left it up to my daughter I'm sure she would have had me in purple or red. I told the doctor that if he had black we would go with color.
I'm now wearing a black cast.
No comments:
Post a Comment