Thursday, May 05, 2005

Daddy's Little Girl

Last night Tiya was really scared because of some pain she was having in her back, chest and shoulders. She told me that because Grandma died of Cancer, everytime there is something wrong with her she is affraid that it might be Cancer. I never realized how much that affected her. She never knew her Grandmother. She died long before Tiya was ever born.

We all sat on the couch last night and watched TV and Tiya just wanted me to hold her. It was nice. I don't get to hold her to often anymore. She asked if she could sleep in my bed last night so I let her. We laid in bed and talked for quite a while. She asked me about church and God. Even though I was raised Catholic and went to a Catholic school and church I have never really had these conversations with my kids. I have thought a lot lately about taking the kids to chruch- I guess perhaps now would be a good time to start.

No comments: