Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Stick Time!

Hockey that is! Tuesday night Stick Time at the Ice Station. Tiya, Devyn and I have been going to Stick Time for a couple of weeks now. They are at such a great age right now. I love being able to participate in something like this with them. When they are older and have kids of their own they can remember when they were kids and how their Dad used to play hockey with them.

I have seen such an improvement in their skills already. I'm sure their will come a day when I will have a hard time keeping up with them. They will have to work hard in order for that to happen though!! :) Another girl who was at the rink last night was Tiya's age and asked Tiya if she wanted to join a girls hockey clinic on Sundays. It would be a perfect opportunity for Tiya to meet other girls playing the game and to possibly be part of a team at some point. Tiya is interested but wouldn't want to give up her Friday night lesson with Devyn. Perhaps it would be better for her to be part of a Boys team anyway.

No comments: