Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Remotes... Everywhere Remotes!

Let's see, I currently have 1...2...3...yeah 4 remotes in my living room and I would venture to guess that is a low number compared to most homes- I like to keep things simple. Oh, how I would love to have just one remote that could do it all without needing an engineering degree to set up. Hell, I still don't bother to set the time on my... well, I was going to say VCR but I got rid of that a long time ago. Can you say DVD?

According to Logitec and a few reviews I have read, this could quite possibly be the one and only remote you could ever need and is easy to set up at that. It sounds awesome but, let's look at the price tag! $250.00. Yes, you heard me right. I don't think that I am ready, though tempted, to pay $250.00 for a device that changes channels-ok, it does a little more than that.

No comments: