This is an account of events, a record of experiences, ideas and reflections. These are my scratch, scribble and ramblings...
Thursday, November 10, 2005
Cowboys and Indians
Tiya and Devyn wanted to go to the championship football game between the Canyon High Cowboys and the Hart High Indians tonight. They had tickets so we all went. These two teams are big rivals. I over heard some kid explaining that the rivalry was because they were Cowboys and Indians. That was as good an explanation as any I guess. Works for me! I don't really follow football or get into it very much- and that's funny knowing that I work for the NFL- but I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it. Ceidra went with us and we also took DJ, Tiya and Ceidra's friend. As soon as we got there all the kids took off leaving Mckenna and I to watch the game by ourselves. Mckenna of corse was upset that she couldn't hang out with her brother and sister. We sat on this wet grassy hill because that was the only place left to sit. The hill was a good 45 degree slope which made it difficult to sit on and to top it off Mckenna fell asleep on my lap for a good hour. She fell asleep and so did my rear. She woke up shortly after the game and my rear woke up shortly after that. It was a good game and fun to watch. The Cowboys won by two points- 16 to 14.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment