
Today was the 22nd annual Love ride- a charity ride in California from Glendale, to Castaic. The ride itself isn't very long but thousands of bikes make the trip. Hundreds of people gather on the over passes along the route to cheer on the riders. It is a sight to see really, a river of motorcycles as far as you can see. Jay Leno usually leads the ride every year.

This year featured BB King! A legend! The man is 80 years old this year and is still rock'n. During the concert he said, "I'm gonna play till I die." I certainly hope so and I hope that is going to be for another 20 years at least.

This was the first year that I went to the Love Ride. My friend Frank and I cruised to Lake Castaic where the ride ends up. He lives in Castaic so we were right there already. We rolled up on our sport bikes. The ratio was probably 1 sport bike for every 500 harleys. We walked through all the vendors- all Harley stuff of course.
No comments:
Post a Comment