
I got Devyn's 1st quarter report card recently and I have to laugh. He makes school seem so damn easy. He is always the first to get all of his homework done and I never see him stressing out about the homework that he has. I know that if he really tried he could easily get all A's. I just think that he would rather spend the time socailizing. If I could have gotten all A's and B's without breaking a sweat I'm sure I would have been socializing too.
Pre Algebra..........A
(Excessive talking/disruption)
Science 7..............A+
Positive class participation
Expl Wood.............A
English 7...............B
(Excessive talking/disruption)
A pleasure to have in class
Wld Hist/Geog......B
(Excessive talking/disruption)
PE 7.......................B
I am very proud of him. His teachers all say that he is a natural leader. He is so worried lately about being so short but what he doesn't realize is that he has a personality that makes him 10 ft. tall.
No comments:
Post a Comment